Skip to main content

Bath time is hilarious

One of the happiest times of the day for Nathan is bath time. Do all babies love baths? Nathan finds this activity absolutely hilarious for reasons only he knows of.

CIMG4452

Maybe it’s because of the great daddy and son bonding time. Or maybe he loves the liberating feeling of being butt naked. or maybe he enjoys the swirling of the warm water all over his chubby little body. Or maybe he just loves being clean.

Whatever the reason, bath time = happy time in Nathan’s world.  as this short clip illustrates:

This is pretty much how he is at the start of every bath… wriggling happily and laughing to himself in great anticipation of what is to come next.

Also since the appearance of his first two front teeth, we’ve started cleaning them with a wet washcloth. He doesn’t seem to mind. Starting those good dental hygiene habits right from the beginning.

CIMG4450

At times, after bath time… he even seems to become very sad and start to whine or cry a little… or maybe he’s just mad to get covered up in clothes again, who knows? We just have to tell him “sorry little man, you’re clean now so bath time is over! But we can do it again tomorrow!”. Then we milk him up and bundle him off to bed.

Sigh… our baby really cracks us up.

Comments

  1. My son is like that too. Estatic over bath time. Cries and whines when I take him out to dry. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son loves bathing time too...even until now and he just turned 2 not long ago! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering if it's a boy thing? My friend told me her baby girl HATES baths and only calms down AFTER she's out of the water. Total opposite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading every single one of them! Although I may not be able to reply to each comment, I will definitely pop over to your blog to say hello.

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers alike. If you're a little shy or would like to get in touch with me directly, drop me an email at serenely@outlook.com

More Popular Posts



DSC07989Our DIY outdoor chalkboard

Today’s entry is not so much a post as it is just a way to showcase the latest addition to our outdoor play area… Our new mega sized outdoor chalkboard!

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


SnailCraftCollage2Learning about snails

This past week has been all about snails.The children are always fascinated by the snails in our garden and ask endless questions about them.A couple of weeks back, one of my boys stumbled across a snail crawling along the ground.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


[image%255B6%255D.png]DIY magnet shapes

A couple of weeks ago, I had posted this snapshot of these set of magnetic shapes I made on my Instagram. I received a few curious questions on how I made them.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC06501A_thumb[1]Three Questions

And so Nathan’s very first day of kindergarten is over. It was a mixture of good, bad, sweet and sour. I think that so much happens throughout the day, it can be challenging for a little person to filter through it all.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC05282My cup runneth over

These days my days are packed full to the brim. From the moment I wake up to the sound of Grace calling through the baby monitor and Nathan’s cheeky face peering at me over the edge of the bed… to the evening when I finally tuck them into bed and say goodnight.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »