Skip to main content

From my mailbox

Just some snapshots of goodies that came in the mailbox recently…

~~~
Some fluffy mail: Two MCNs from Ones & Twos which Nathan won one of the two consolation/runner-up prizes in their recent ‘Search for the Face of Ones & Twos’ contest

DSC01276

Nathan giving the MCNs a go – they’re a new brand in the market and their MCN is not bad. The crotch is a tad narrow for my liking, but I found it successfully held in a round of poo, so it does work pretty well.

DSC01292 DSC01293

UPDATE: Quick review on Ones & Twos nappy The nappy is AIO and pocket nappy hybrid – it has a built in soaker pad yer and comes with an additional removable insert/booster. My first impression of the nappy was that it was very trim and compact. I wasn’t sure how the trim crotch would hold up to big poos or explosions. After a few road tests, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it held up, due to the excellent quality of the gussets around the legs which I can tell will stand the test of years of uses and washings.

One mini con for me: I found the insert is a little difficult to stuff inside the nappy due to the narrow crotch (I prefer to stuff the additional insert inside the pocket to minimise poo residue getting caught in between and to make it easier to spray it off) but most people should be fine with just laying the insert on top instead of stuffing it inside.

Also, due to the built-in soaker pad, drying time is similar to an AIO. But I’ve found that even in winter it generally does dry off sufficiently on a clothes airer overnight or within a day.

Overall I would consider these a top quality nappy and a good buy especially at their reasonable price range ($20-$23 per nappy).

For more info on Ones & Twos you can visit onestwos.com.au

~~~
A Disney Classic Pooh 4-in-1 Toilet Trainer Set courtesy of Childcare and Bubhub for me to review. It’s a pretty cool set that consists of a potty, toilet seat and two step stools of different heights.

DSC01300

Here is my little product tester giving it a whirl–no deposits made in the potty yet

DSC01299

UPDATE: Full review of Disney Classic Pooh 4-in-1 Toilet Trainer set now posted on The Bub Hub

~~~
Not so recent, but long overdue for posting… ecoBumba cloth wipes!

DSC00839

Made from flannelette with a bamboo velour or cotton sherpa backing – uber cute luxe for bub!

DSC00856

Comments

More Popular Posts



DSC07989Our DIY outdoor chalkboard

Today’s entry is not so much a post as it is just a way to showcase the latest addition to our outdoor play area… Our new mega sized outdoor chalkboard!

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


SnailCraftCollage2Learning about snails

This past week has been all about snails.The children are always fascinated by the snails in our garden and ask endless questions about them.A couple of weeks back, one of my boys stumbled across a snail crawling along the ground.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


[image%255B6%255D.png]DIY magnet shapes

A couple of weeks ago, I had posted this snapshot of these set of magnetic shapes I made on my Instagram. I received a few curious questions on how I made them.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC06501A_thumb[1]Three Questions

And so Nathan’s very first day of kindergarten is over. It was a mixture of good, bad, sweet and sour. I think that so much happens throughout the day, it can be challenging for a little person to filter through it all.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC05282My cup runneth over

These days my days are packed full to the brim. From the moment I wake up to the sound of Grace calling through the baby monitor and Nathan’s cheeky face peering at me over the edge of the bed… to the evening when I finally tuck them into bed and say goodnight.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »